View Profile Lejin

13 Movie Reviews

This is too good and the best part is that its based on real life fact. Very entertaining

southside see me in the street so i can break ya jaw pussy. giva fuck if you fall bleeding ill stomp the air outta ya lungs pussy.

HAHAHA!

This made me laugh too hard!

- Mr. Big Bad Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- A-GANG (Almighty Records)
- Real-Over-Fake -(Approved)

Great stuff

Music was horrible though...

8 Game Reviews

Excellent work!

All this game needs medals.

- Mr. Big Bad Almighty Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- A-GANG (Almighty Gangster Records)
- Real-Over-Fake (Approved)

your crazy LOL XD

Hhahaha this was too funny made me laught toomuch!

- Mr. Big Bad Almighty Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- A-GANG (Almighty Gangster Records)
- Real-Over-Fake (Approved)

awwww shes soooo CUTE!!!

Hahaha these things are almost impossible to make perfect though, you deserve more credit for this. Just keep going forward with the flash stuff your getting beter.

flashmakeit responds:

thanks for bringing me some kind of hope with you words of encouragement now if I keep trying I well grow maybe only with more knowledge on how to make flash games.
much love to ya

506 Audio Reviews

You fucking killed that hahaha

- HipHopNG's #1 Hall of Fame Legend The BigBadLejin

Cyberdevil responds:

Heyy the Big Bad Lejin stopping by! :D Appreciate it. Twasn't the best of the month but good fun. And practice. Cool to see you're still around man.

I absolutely fell in love with this Libby<3 a jolt of motivation surged through my mind when i listened to this. Nice Work!

HipHopNG's #1 Hall of Fame Legend

LibbyShimmz responds:

A review from the man himself! I'm flattered! ^_^

I'm glad you liked the track and that it motivates you. Hopefully, to write some bars to this. :p

I really dont care. Go eat some dicks. Im great too.Your a just a pussy ass bitch Nick go suck a white confederate penis fucking bitch dont let me see you ill slap the guildwars out of your social warrior mouth pussy. Faggot go ahead an snitch again fucking faggot. Cant believe i ever felt sorry for ya bitchy ass

15 Art Reviews

Hahaha nice

This makes me with i could shrink and play with these little pieces of heaven XD

hahaha

thanks for the review and big score
I think I am gona paint some more painting like this one

you and your little robots...

But this little guy does look awesome!

MindChamber responds:

BIGG BAAAAHHD

Yes this is very nicely done flash

Im curious about the symbols though. Are they Egyptian?

flashmakeit responds:

yes it an ancient Egyptian lady in a grave yard and she is turning into sand and stone that surround her and the symbols are collection of spells .
I painted the picture with paint.
I am not that good with flash yet to put details and color like I do in my paintings.
thanks for asking.

You stand against me, Because I stand in your way. R.O.F. President. The truth hurts~ K.O! - Mr. BigBadLejin

Male